Friday, December 7, 2012

Reblog: A Field Guide to the Wonderful World of Clients [INFOGRAPHIC]

Written by: Ilya Pozin

If your company has ever worked with a tough client, you know what a nightmare it can be.
Too often, clients have unrealistic expectations or offer zero insight as to what they want. When I founded Ciplex, a web design company, I encountered clients of all stripes, and often, they were none too desirable to work with. The fact is, some clients just make unreasonable demands--and they end up frustrating your entire staff.
No company should have to put up with tough clients. That’s why I’ve compiled the infographic below, which details a few specific characteristics you can look for to identify when someone is going to be hard to work with. Learn how you can deal with the issue--without losing your credibility or your client.

No comments:

Post a Comment